- Camp Catalpa Park: Located at 2200 Catalpa Loop Drive, this is a 2 miles unpaved loop. The walking trail has a ½ mile loop, 0.7-mile loop, and a 0.8-mile loop that equals 2.0 miles. This walking trail is crushed limestone and travels up and downhills. Partially shaded. Moderate difficulty level.
- Duncannon Walking Trail: Located on Enterprise Drive, this 0.6-mile walking path is paved and 10 feet wide. This path is 0.3 miles with a turn around which leads back to the parking lot and is completely flat. Partially shaded. Easy difficulty level.
- Lake Reba: Located at 299 Lake Reba Drive, this path is a 1.5-mile walking trail. A 1-mile loop is paved and travels next to the lake and soccer fields, up and down a few hills. Please note that the back 0.5 miles of this path is under repair. Zero shade. Easy- Medium difficulty level.
- Million Park: Located at 240 Stratford Drive, this is a half-mile paved walking trail. This path is paved and travels up and downhills. Partially shaded. Moderate-difficult difficulty level.
- Million Park: Located at Tates Creek, this walking trail is located in a private park located off of Tates Creek Road It is paved and partially shaded. Easy difficulty level. (This park is not maintained by the City of Richmond)
- White Hall Park: Located off of exit 95, this walking trail is paved and nearly three miles long. Zero Shade. Medium-Moderate difficulty level. This park is maintained by the Madison County Parks Department.
For more information please contact 859-623-8753.