Recognizing our 2022 Richmond Christmas Parade "A Magical Christmas" Awards!
- Best Overall: Eastside Church
- Best Business Float: Jerry Goble State Farm
- Runner Up Recognition: Cline Construction
- Best Civic Float: Cub Scout Pack 401
- Runner Up Recognition: MC Saddle Club
Stay tuned for information about the 2023 Richmond Christmas Parade!
Parade Applications are closed.
Applications must be mailed to the Parks & Recreation Office, Attn: Elizabeth Foster, 345 Lancaster Ave, Richmond, KY 40475.
Interested in being added to our mailing list? Call (859) 623-8753 or email email@example.com
Full parade can be viewed anywhere from Lancaster Avenue @ Park Drive to Main Street. Parade should arrive on Main Street by 7:00 PM.
Parade Participants will be staged in Alumni Coliseum. Parade will leave Alumni Coliseum Parking Lot at approximately 6:35 PM.
Parade Participants: Things to Know
- Name of Entry (ex. Troop # girl/boy scout)
- Your contact person & phone #
- Park your car. Walk your child to their float. Please do not leave your vehicle unless you are in the parade.
- Decorations need to be with the float as the float arrives. No extra cars on right side of AC lot. Park on left, walk to float on right.
- If you are leaving AC Parking Lot, please note that streets are closing at 6:15PM.
- Over 2,300 participants are in this parade, thank you for your patience as we are staging.
- Bathrooms are located in port-o-pots around the EKU Baseball Stadium & near the Bypass.
Where to Watch?
Facebook Live: @richmondkyparks WBONTV: Official Broadcasting Partner | Channel 9.1, Spectrum 712, Facebook