Do I need to furnish my lease?

Yes, unless the exact entity to hold the Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) license is the owner of the real estate where the business is located.

Show All Answers

1. Can I use the seller's license until I get my own license after a transfer of ownership?
2. Does my application have to be completed before it's turned in or may I complete the portion I know and provide the additional information later?
3. How much does a license cost?
4. What type of license do I need?
5. Do I need to furnish my own background check? If so, how do I do this?
6. What is a d/b/a?
7. Do I need to furnish my lease?
8. What are the requirements for obtaining a license?